Sunday, February 7, 2010

I hear that recently manufactured Intel C2D E4300 cannot overclock to 3.4 Ghz anymore. Is this true?

I planning to buy it but I have heard reports that the E4300 cannot overclock to 3.46 Ghz like the many people who have been able to when they got it close to when the chip was first released. Can anyone give me details on this and also include the max you can overclock it to. Please also tell when you bought the chip too.I hear that recently manufactured Intel C2D E4300 cannot overclock to 3.4 Ghz anymore. Is this true?
I don't have one, but it's been proven that the Allendale core (E4xxx series) doesn't overclock as well as the Conroe core. Anyway, just wait until the price drop (April 22) and get an E6320. The E6320 and E6420 will have the full 4mb cache and will be priced the same as the E6300 and E6400 they're replacing. The E63x0 will cost the same as an E4300 does now.I hear that recently manufactured Intel C2D E4300 cannot overclock to 3.4 Ghz anymore. Is this true?
Perhaps they are just not using the right motherboard and/or RAM. Here's one from one of my idols at 3.67Ghz.





http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment