Friday, February 5, 2010

My local chemist claims they cannot get my CELCEPT immunosupresant drug due to manufacturing problems, true?

I need this drug to stay alive, and it seems to me that this is lazy ********. does anybody know if this is true?My local chemist claims they cannot get my CELCEPT immunosupresant drug due to manufacturing problems, true?
It is very possible that this is true. I work in a pharmacy and there are many times that the drugs we order are either on back order from the manufacture or the macufacutor is unable to provide the medication. From what I understand medications are made in batches at certain times and if the demand was greater than the supply well then obviously that drug isn't going to be available until they get it straightened out. Am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. Call around and see if anyone else still has the drug you need in stock, and you can also ask them if there is a manufacturing problem. Good luckMy local chemist claims they cannot get my CELCEPT immunosupresant drug due to manufacturing problems, true?
glad to hear you found someone who had it in stock. Hopefully they get the problem sorted out quickly. lol no thanx necessary, glad to help.

Report Abuse



They would not lie.





Go back to your gp and explain and he/she will find out for sure.





If this is the case, do not worry, there will be other drugs available that are the same or similar to celcept but have a different brand name.
You could contact a larger chemist or ask your doctor.


Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment