Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it true that Nokia N95 manufactured in Finland only?

I see many people selling nokia n95 on ebay some of them say its the original nokia (not the copy one) made in finland, and other sellers say its the original nokia made by nokia hongkong. can this be true. I mean is the nokia N95 manufactured only in nokia finland or is it manufactured in other countries too like hongkong for example. please I reall need help with this, because I'm about to buy a nokia N95 thats made in hongkong but I don't wanna be fooled and endup getting the cheap nokla N95 copy??!!Is it true that Nokia N95 manufactured in Finland only?
Hi Angel,





It used to be true they were only made in Finland but I don't know if it is still true. My suspicion is there is a good chance they are now made in China.





NormIs it true that Nokia N95 manufactured in Finland only?
the nokia n95 is made in hong kong.they ship it from there to the USA.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment